Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 7, 2020

Availability

I purchased a new soundwear companion 6 weeks ago for 199.99. I would like to purchase another one for my wife. With Covid 19 I am very uncomfortable purchasing something someone has been wearing around their neck. When will new ones be available? Thank you for any help! Justin

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Availability

Hey Justin,

I can completely understand your concerns! The refurbished units will be checked and are made completely safe for retail. In regard to the factory new units, I'd recommend keeping an eye on the Bose website over the coming weeks - I cannot provide a definitive date at this time. Please let me know if you have any further queries!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 12, 2020

Ordered one on Monday and heard nothing since if these are out of stock ? It would have been nice to be notified 

Hey @Vino9,

If you'd like to check into the status of your order, please reach out to your local support team, who will be able to advise on stock levels. To find correct contact information, go to Global Contact Page > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

Let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 12, 2020

None of the phone numbers are being answered and WhatsApp is not connecting so how 

do I find out about the item 

Highlighted

Please try contacting the team via Facebook: m.me/bose or Twitter: @BoseService.

Thanks.