Participant
Registered since

Aug 19, 2020

Bose Soundwear companion speaker is discontinued recently? I can not find it online on BOSE stores.

I tried to called your customer service helplines but no one answered.

i also tried to what's up chat but no one answered as well. 

I wanted to buy new BOSE soundwear companion speaker and cover as well. 

but i dont wanted to buy something which was manufactured years ago. 

so question is are you producing new Soundwear companion speaker (neck speakers and mic) or you have discounting this product. 

and I dont wish to buy refurbished product. seriously not. 

Please reply me via phone call or message on my facebook. privately. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bose Soundwear companion speaker is discontinued recently? I can not find it online on BOSE s...

Hi KetanPatel,

Sorry that you are having issues with getting in touch with us regarding purchasing a Soundwear Companion. 

I cant look into stock availability via this platform, but I can try to see if this is available in your region. 

Can you confirm for me your country of residence so I can provide you with the most accurate information?

I look forward to hearing from you. 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 20, 2020

Re: Bose Soundwear companion speaker is discontinued recently? I can not find it online on BOSE s...

I am also interested on buying a new Bose Soundwear Companion Speaker. Could you please check b the availability in the Toronto area (Toronto, ON - Canada).

Also, is there any reason why some places are stating this product was discontinued and Bose does not seem to confirm this information?

Thank you.

Highlighted

Hello, 

Stock levels and product availability varies between dates and regions. As such, please contact your local support directly for shopping assistance and the most up to date information. 

You can reach out to your local support team by clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. Do note, if you are going through Facebook or Twitter, our agents cannot process any payment transactions.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!