Manaf
Participant
Registered since

Feb 6, 2021

Bose Soundwear

Have the Bose Soundwear speakers been discontinued? I searched various other Bose community support forums and found that others have asked the same questions in North America and Europe. The response from the Bose team was the product hasn't been discontinued however I cannot find it for sale in any Bose store or through online partners.

5 REPLIES 5
Hector_B

Re: Bose Soundwear

Hey Manaf, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community! It's great to hear that you are interested in our Soundwear Companion Speaker. 

This product was discontinued in May 2020. 

If you have any further product questions, please do let us know! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Manaf
Participant
Registered since

Feb 6, 2021

Hi Hector, thank you for responding. Is Bose planning on developing a newer/updated version of the soundwear speakers?

Hector_B

Hey Manaf, 

Thanks for reaching back out! It's great to read that you are interested in future Bose products. 

We don't currently have any information on future products. Please keep an eye on our Community, as well as your regional Bose website for the latest release information. 

If you have any other questions, please do let us know. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Manaf
Participant
Registered since

Feb 6, 2021

Thanks Hector.

On a separate note have the Bose s1 pro speakers been discontinued as well? I can’t find them for sale anywhere in the UAE anymore.

Keith_L

No worries Manaf!

The S1 Pro has not been discontinued, we are still manufacturing and selling the S1 currently. You can find them on our website for the UAE HERE. I know the Amazon link the website uses shows them as out of stock currently, but they should be available and in stock in the future.

I hope this helps!