Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 7, 2019

Can I use SoundWear speaker in a live situation as a monitor? If so, will there be any latency?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Can I use SoundWear speaker in a live situation as a monitor? If so, will there be any latency?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello Reedman, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

As you will be connecting via Bluetooth, there may be a natural delay, yes. This will be due to the processing of the audio internally and then the outputting of the audio to your speaker. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Can I use SoundWear speaker in a live situation as a monitor? If so, will there be any latency?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello Reedman, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

As you will be connecting via Bluetooth, there may be a natural delay, yes. This will be due to the processing of the audio internally and then the outputting of the audio to your speaker. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post