Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 18, 2020

Connect bose revolve to bose necklace

Hi does anyone know if i can connect the soundlink revolve to the wearable necklace via the Bose app? Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Connect bose revolve to bose necklace

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi elizabethv,

Thank you for joining us in the community! 

Just to clarify, when you are talking about the "Bose necklace" are you referring to the SoundWear Companion speaker? If so, it would not be possible to connect this to a SoundLink Revolve using the Bose Connect app at this time.

Currently 'Party Mode' and 'Stereo Mode' from the Bose Connect app are only supported by the SoundLink Micro, SoundLink Color II, and the SoundLink Revolve and Revolve +.

I will certainly let our development team know this is something you would be interested in being able to do with the SoundWear, that way they can have a look at whether this might be something that could be added in the future. 

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Connect bose revolve to bose necklace

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi elizabethv,

Thank you for joining us in the community! 

Just to clarify, when you are talking about the "Bose necklace" are you referring to the SoundWear Companion speaker? If so, it would not be possible to connect this to a SoundLink Revolve using the Bose Connect app at this time.

Currently 'Party Mode' and 'Stereo Mode' from the Bose Connect app are only supported by the SoundLink Micro, SoundLink Color II, and the SoundLink Revolve and Revolve +.

I will certainly let our development team know this is something you would be interested in being able to do with the SoundWear, that way they can have a look at whether this might be something that could be added in the future. 

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post