Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 30, 2020

Has the Soundwear been discontinued?

I noticed that the SoundWear Companion is no longer available to purchase new from Bose (although it is still in stock in other places). Was this product discontinued or is there a new version coming? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Has the Soundwear been discontinued?

Author Accepted Answer selected by clace

Hi Clace, 

Thanks for your question. This product has not been discontinued, if you cannot view this on our website, we may just currently be out of stock. 

I suggest you keep an eye on your regions website for when this item comes back in stock.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by clace

Hi Clace, 

Thanks for your question. This product has not been discontinued, if you cannot view this on our website, we may just currently be out of stock. 

I suggest you keep an eye on your regions website for when this item comes back in stock.

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 7, 2020

I purchased a new soundwear companion 6 weeks ago for 199.99. I would like to purchase another one for my wife. With Covid 19 I am very uncomfortable purchasing something someone has been wearing around their neck. When will new ones be available? Thank you for any help! Justin

Hi Justin t b, 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Regarding your query, I would recommend keeping an eye on the website for the most up to date information regarding the stock. 

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out again!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 21, 2020

I don’t know why Bose is stating SoundWear is not discontinued!? It IS! There is only refurbished on their own website (nothing about out of stock). It’s not only not be made/available, but all sim tires out stock except a few at Best Buy & there are no replacement covers available in blue, silver; only a few purple/maroon color which looks horrible. Bose is KING of reintroducing new stuff that doesn’t link to previous $$ equipment.