Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 23, 2020

I dont ear the sorround speaker on the back , just the soundbar and the woofer can ear, it working

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: I dont ear the sorround speaker on the back , just the soundbar and the woofer can ear, it wo...

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out, welcome to the community. 

I am very sorry to hear that you cannot hear audio from your surround speakers. 

Is this just low audio or is there no audio coming through? 

So I can provide you with the most accurate information, what soundbar and rear speaker products do you own? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 23, 2020

Re: I dont ear the sorround speaker on the back , just the soundbar and the woofer can ear, it wo...

Model Number 809281-1000

Wireless Surround Speakers for home theater (pair)

Thanks for confirming this Jsepgan, 

Can you please let us know if the audio you are hearing is just low audio or if there is no audio coming through the speakers? Please can you also let us know which Soundbar you have as requested above? 

We look forward to hearing back from you with further information. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!