Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 28, 2020

I have placed an order and got charged a second time but a diiferent amount.

I have placed a recent order of the sound wear companion and the amount was $259.69 and later got charged a different amount of $43.25 so totaling in $302.94 and haven't received an email on this transaction, so I am wondering if this is just a pre-authorization but what would it be for, when I have already placed the order earlier that day?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: I have placed an order and got charged a second time but a diiferent amount.

Hello, 

I am very sorry to hear that you have appeared to be double charged. 

This is something we are unable to look into via the community. For the most accurate information, please reach out to your local product support team. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

The health of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is a top priority for Bose. As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the Bose Support website, where you will find a number of options that may help address your need.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.