Participant
Registered since

Jan 1, 2021

Macbook Pro Catalina not show in speaker once bluetooth connected

Problem: Soundware not shown in Macbook Pro 2015 while successfully connected with Bluetooth.

But when I try with Android phone: Samsung it works OK.

Perhap need better driver for Mac ?

Help please

Number One

Bose product name

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Macbook Pro Catalina not show in speaker once bluetooth connected

Hey there, 

Thank you for your post and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues when connected to your Mac. I'll be happy to help you where I can. 

Can you tell me which headphones you have? This will help me get a better picture of your issue and allow me to give you some troubleshooting steps.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Jan 1, 2021

Soundware SN [SERIAL NUMBER REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

MacOS Big Sur V 11.1

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15 inc, Mid 2015

Thanks for getting back in touch. Please note it is against our Community Guidelines to share serial numbers on a public forum. It has now been removed. 

With regards to the speaker not appearing on your Mac, have you tried unpairing and establishing a new connection? You can do this by powering the speaker on, then press and hold the Bluetooth button around 10 seconds. Once the device list has been cleared you should check your Bluetooth list to ensure it is not on the list. To do this: 

- Click the Apple logo in the top left corner of the screen

- Click System Preferences

- Click Bluetooth

- Look for Soundwear Companion, if it appears on the list, please click the 'x' button to remove it. 

Please let me know if this helps. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!