Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 20, 2020

Managed to Pair Soundwear to my laptop but cannot connect

Hi, Need help here. Below is what appeared on my screen. Soundwear is paired but does not give me the  option to connect. It can connect to my iphone though. It is the same for both drivers 'LE-LAW Bose Soundwear' & 'Bose Soundwear'  

Regards

lawrenc8an9_0-1589985375608.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Managed to Pair Soundwear to my laptop but cannot connect

Author Accepted Answer selected by lawrenc8an9

Hey @lawrenc8an9,

Welcome to the Bose Community!

Sorry that you're having trouble connecting your SoundWear to your laptop.

I'd recommend that you clear the pairing list by holding the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared". Then, on your laptop, and any other previously connected device, remove the speaker from the Bluetooth list. Ensure that you also remove the LE- profile.

Reconnect the speaker but ensure you connect to the standard profile first. You'll then be prompted to connect with the LE- profile for Bluetooth Low Energy. 

If the problem persists, please do get back to us.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by lawrenc8an9

Hey @lawrenc8an9,

Welcome to the Bose Community!

Sorry that you're having trouble connecting your SoundWear to your laptop.

I'd recommend that you clear the pairing list by holding the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared". Then, on your laptop, and any other previously connected device, remove the speaker from the Bluetooth list. Ensure that you also remove the LE- profile.

Reconnect the speaker but ensure you connect to the standard profile first. You'll then be prompted to connect with the LE- profile for Bluetooth Low Energy. 

If the problem persists, please do get back to us.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Participant
Registered since

May 20, 2020

Thank you so much! It worked!

You have a good day!

Regards

Lawrence