Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jun 21, 2019

New Bose SoundWear no warranty when registered

I just purchased a Bose SoundWear from BestBuy and received it today. I registered it and when I checked the status, the product no longer has warranty. What gives?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: New Bose SoundWear no warranty when registered

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hello mmsumulong, 

Thanks for reaching out via the Bose Community. 

The SoundWear may have been pre-registered when it was bulk-purchased by the store which may be causing issues with registration. 

I'd reach out to support via Facebook or Twitter, they'll be able to add the SoundWear Companion to your account for you. 

Kind regards,

Jeff G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hello mmsumulong, 

Thanks for reaching out via the Bose Community. 

The SoundWear may have been pre-registered when it was bulk-purchased by the store which may be causing issues with registration. 

I'd reach out to support via Facebook or Twitter, they'll be able to add the SoundWear Companion to your account for you. 

Kind regards,

Jeff G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2020

This happened to me and I purchased my soundwear directly from BOSE. 

Matter of fact I'm thinking of returning them because I can't find an answer to how to fix the intermittent voice when using the phone. Nor can I find where I can email my issue.