Participant
Registered since

Jul 12, 2020

On phone calls the other person keeps complaining about distortion or voice keeps breaking up

Hi,

I was excited to use my new soundwear for phone calls and music during the lockdown world over   however , at times only it works fine on the phone calls or on internet calls and generally the other person complains that my voice is breaking up quite often and he is unable to hear , the moment i puts another bluetooth on , everything come back to normal . pls suggest me what to do as its getting difficult to use it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: On phone calls the other person keeps complaining about distortion or voice keeps breaking up

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

Have you tried unpairing the Soundwear from your phone/computer, then tried to establish a new connection? 

Simply power on, then hold the Bluetooth button for around 10 seconds to clear the paired device list. On your mobile device, go to settings > Bluetooth, locate the speaker in the list, then remove it. 

If the problem continues across multiple devices, please contact local support to seek service here.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: On phone calls the other person keeps complaining about distortion or voice keeps breaking up

Hello! 

Thanks for posting. 

Which Bose product do you have? I'd love to see if I can help you!

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Participant
Registered since

Jul 18, 2020

I am using Bose soundwear. 

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

Have you tried unpairing the Soundwear from your phone/computer, then tried to establish a new connection? 

Simply power on, then hold the Bluetooth button for around 10 seconds to clear the paired device list. On your mobile device, go to settings > Bluetooth, locate the speaker in the list, then remove it. 

If the problem continues across multiple devices, please contact local support to seek service here.

Thank you.

View solution in original post