Poor phone call experience

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

Poor phone call experience

When talking on the phone people always complain that my voice is interrupted to the point they can’t understand anything. Mayor problem here. 

Any advice? 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Poor phone call experience

Hi oscard, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us today. I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing some poor audio with when on calls and would love to assist you with this. 

I would firstly recommend that you perform a full reset on the Soundwear via: 

• Turn the speaker on
  • Press and hold the Multi-function button and Volume - buttons for 10 seconds
  • Once complete, the Bluetooth® indicator flashes blue and a voice prompt prompts to select a language

This will clear the devices pairing list so you will need to also forget the pairing list on your mobile device. Please also ensure that the device is running the latest software via the Bose Online Updater.

Please update us on the result of this and if any other community members have had and resolved this issue please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support  

Quiet Contributor

Hello Hector,

After following the steps I've been trying for several days and the issue persist in all the phone calls.

Hello oscard,

Thank you for getting back to us. I'm sorry to hear that this issue persists.

Could you please confirm if you are connected to just one device or two at the same time?

Warm regards,

Charlotte G