Highlighted
dherhayo@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 16, 2019

QC30 Repair - within warranty

I am writing after checking all other posts.

I have a QC30 which got broken. I sent it to the suggested office in Istanbul (Turkey) and they said that they cannot repair it but they did not offer me any other solution. I had to part of the two-shipment. After entering my SN, I can see that I have to the right for a replacement but I don't have any address to send it to. I bought it form Beirut International airport duty free shop.

Thanks for advising,

2 REPLIES 2

Re: QC30 Repair - within warranty

Hi there,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I’m sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be experiencing with your QC30 earphones.

The Community is a place for troubleshooting issues with products. Due to this, I am unable to assist you with queries regarding service. I would recommend getting in contact with your local service team again to see if they can offer you any additional help. The contact details for them can be found HERE.

In the meantime, I’ll be happy to offer you some troubleshooting for your earphones. Let me know what the issue is and I’ll do my best to help you out!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kindest,

Jessie O – Community Support

dherhayo@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 16, 2019

Re: QC30 Repair - within warranty

Hello Jessie,

Many thanks for the swift reply. Please note that I have been trying to get in touch with the local provider with no success. I have the product within warranty and when I reported the problem the system tells that I can get it replaced at no cost.

I would appreciate your advice.

Best,

D H