Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 16, 2019

Ropey soundwear system

I've had the rumble on the right hand side when the volume was low.   Quite a bit of rumble to be fair. I also had the audio breaks every few seconds with the phone right next to the kit.  The bluetooth app itself claimed to have lost connection (even though I could still hear music). I also had a mangled user interface in the app with no bass/treble controls. 

Customer support via phone was pointless. Expecting customer support to use WhatsApp with a response time of 15 to 30 minutes is a joke. You get to the end of the day and have to start over from scratch every day with the most ridiculous questions.  "What colour is it?"  HOW does that help where to route a call?   Then a promise of a subject matter expert to call and then zippo. 

I've asked to speak to a senior customer support person.  Nothing.  Today I'm told HQ in the UK has no customer facing area.

My stuff went back and reading this board I clearly made the right call.  A real shame because at its heart its a great idea.  Can anybody provide a valid email for Phillip Hess or any other CXO member so I can let them see how hard it is to speak with a person.  Hopefully they will fix these issues but I dont know if I will ever buy from Bose again.