Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 23, 2020

Smart tv connection

Hi,

I can connect soundwear to my iphone but my sony smart tv cannot find the soundwear speaker İn bluetooth searching

please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Smart tv connection

Author Accepted Answer selected by Usimsek2008

Hi Usimsek,

Just to double-check, is your TV able to output sound via Bluetooth, or just receive a Bluetooth signal? Not all TVs are able to send Bluetooth signals out to headphones or speakers, so it would be worth checking that yours can. I have found a Sony support article that provides information on how to do this on their TVs that will help with this.

When you have your SoundWear in pairing mode, does it show up in the device list of your iPhone, or any other Bluetooth devices? Is it just the TV that is unable to see it?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hello Usimsek2008, 

Thanks for posting. Welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling to connect your SoundWear Companion to your Sony TV. 

When attempting to pair, is the SoundWear in pairing mode? You can do this by powering on, then holding the Bluetooth button for a few seconds until the Bluetooth light begins to pulse Blue.

I'll look forward to your reply.

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 23, 2020

Hi,

Soundwear is in pairing mode because bluetooth is blinking blue and saying “ready to connect”

What else can i do, what is wrong with it?

Thank you
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by Usimsek2008

Hi Usimsek,

Just to double-check, is your TV able to output sound via Bluetooth, or just receive a Bluetooth signal? Not all TVs are able to send Bluetooth signals out to headphones or speakers, so it would be worth checking that yours can. I have found a Sony support article that provides information on how to do this on their TVs that will help with this.

When you have your SoundWear in pairing mode, does it show up in the device list of your iPhone, or any other Bluetooth devices? Is it just the TV that is unable to see it?

I look forward to hearing from you.

View solution in original post