Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 7, 2020

Somehow ordered silver when I want black speakers

Hope that is right selection as it is the only one in the list saying "Companion". 
I just ordered "COMPANION® 20 MULTIMEDIA SPEAKER SYSTEM" 
And I discovered I ordered in silver somehow and not black as I want.
I can not find a way to contact BOSE as they used to be there for you and currently are not.
I just placed this order less than a half hour ago and can find no way to fix it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Somehow ordered silver when I want black speakers

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jimmer

As far as I'm aware these have only been available in Silver (and that's all it shows on the US website too), so unless there are limited editions in certain countries I think you're stuck with that colour.

The COmpanion 2s are in Black, which may be what you saw, but they are inferior for sound.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hello  Jimmer,

Welcome to the community, sorry to hear that your order has been input incorrectly. 

Regrettably we cannot access your customer account by this platform, please reach out to your local Bose product support team where an agent can resolve this for you. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jimmer

As far as I'm aware these have only been available in Silver (and that's all it shows on the US website too), so unless there are limited editions in certain countries I think you're stuck with that colour.

The COmpanion 2s are in Black, which may be what you saw, but they are inferior for sound.

View solution in original post