mor10
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 23, 2020

Soundware connecting for Music, not for calling

Lately my Soundware has become unstable and will not connect as a headset for use on a call. It only connects for music.  I have just updated it with the latest firmware, but that has not helped.

Admittedly, after a fresh reboot of the PC, with latest Windows 10, it tends to work fine for a while.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Soundware connecting for Music, not for calling

Hi mor10,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble using your Soundwear for calls with your computer and I would be happy to help with this.

We do have a handy guide for using Bluetooth speakers and headphones with computers that would definitely be worth reading. The information in that post may help you with this.

However, as you have mentioned that a reboot of the computer fixes this issue, you may find the issue is related to the Bluetooth module or drivers on your computer, at which point I would recommend reaching out to the manufacturer of your computer for further assistance.

Let me know how you get on.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.