DeeBeeAyy
Participant
Registered since

Jan 6, 2020

Soundwead Contol Issues

Since the product update, my soundwear buttons are only launching the Google Assistant. The buttons no longer turn the system on/off, adust volume, pause/skip music.

Cannot figure out how to address this.

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Soundwead Contol Issues

Hi DeeBeeAyy, 

Welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. I am very sorry to hear that you are having this experience with your Soundwear Companion. I'd love to assist you with this.

I know you have stated that the buttons are being intermittent but can you please attempt in performing a factory reset of your speaker? A factory reset clears connected devices and language settings from your speaker and returns it to the original factory settings.

• Turn the speaker on
  • Press and hold the Multi-function button and Volume - buttons for 10 seconds
  • Once complete, the Bluetooth indicator flashes blue and a voice prompt prompts to select a language.

Please let us know how you get on. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!