Malanie08
Participant
Registered since

Feb 26, 2020

Soundwear companion 3 solid lights

May i know how to download the firmware.? I read from previous post need to update firmware but i cannot find the link for the firmware

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: Soundwear companion 3 solid lights

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Malanie08,

You can update the firmware of your SoundWear using our Device Updater on a computer. You can also update the firmware with the Bose Connect app. When you have the SoundWear connected to the app, it will prompt you to install any updates from there as well.

Let me know if you need a hand with the update, or have any other questions!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: Soundwear companion 3 solid lights

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Malanie08,

You can update the firmware of your SoundWear using our Device Updater on a computer. You can also update the firmware with the Bose Connect app. When you have the SoundWear connected to the app, it will prompt you to install any updates from there as well.

Let me know if you need a hand with the update, or have any other questions!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post