Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 19, 2020

Soundwear will not charge

The power of my bose soundwear run out and is unable to charge since then.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Soundwear will not charge

@PappyJoel, Welcome to the Bose Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some power issues with your Soundwear. Let's see what we can do for you! 

Do you get any lights on the speaker when you plug them in? 

Have you been able to try a different cable?

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 25, 2020

SAME ISSUE!  I had no problems at all, then one day battery life went from “Battery 100%” to zero in less than an hour.  I charged again and same thing happened. I’m so sad. Too expensive to replace. Thumbs down. I expected more from Bose. These had very light use, for maybe, 8 months. 

Highlighted

Hi Manicmom, 

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't receiving the expected 12 hours of battery life, I can understand why this is providing disappointment. Lets see if some troubleshooting can help resolve this!

I would firstly suggest performing a reset of your speaker. Instruction on how to do this can be found below. Do note: A factory reset clears connected devices and language settings from your speaker and returns it to the original factory settings.

• Turn the speaker on
  • Press and hold the Multi-function button and Volume - buttons for 10 seconds
  • Once complete, the Bluetooth® indicator flashes blue and a voice prompt prompts to select a language.

When you charge your Soundwear Companion, after a full 3 hours of charging do you get all 5 power LEDs solid indicating a full charge?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.