901 Series IV Wiring.

Highlighted
Silent Starter

901 Series IV Wiring.

I have a Spatial Control Reciever and 2 Series IV speakers. The speakers are labeled part 1 and part 2. Are they wired exactly the same, that is the "center" or "spatial" terminial is wired to the + terminal in the front speaker? I understand that part 1 is to be connected to the left channel, I am talking about the internal wiring of the units. The reciever has some issues which I will work through, burned out bulbs, phono input does not work and B speaker only one channel works(probably relay contact because A speakers work properly) The top is heavily damaged, does anyone know what type of veneer and finish was used? Thank you.       Addendum

As I look at the service manual I see that major disassembly is required to replace lamps.  I have the Bose Part Numbers for the lamps but when I try to cross reference them I get nothing.  Obviously I can disassemble and get the discription and even (possibly) a cross reference...does anybody already have that information that I may order the parts before disassembly. 112127    112126     112112     also a source  for the phono preamp IC's HA 1457.