Timber128
Participant
Registered since

Dec 29, 2020

901 series VI parts

Just got a pair of these 901's and plan on restoring them.   The drivers all look and play great.  I might either re-veneer them or see if I can match a few of the edges that have come completely off.  Good thing the mdf underneath is still nice.  Just really need to find the outer rings that go in the terminal holes.  It looks like they are plastic.  I have one that looks horrible and the second is missing.   Also would like the tulip stands.  Have seen few stands on that auction site but am clueless as to those plastic rings.   Any help would be great.

3 REPLIES 3
Vicky_W

Re: 901 series VI parts

Hey Timber128, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community! 

I am sorry but we do not sell replacement parts individually. The best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your speaker. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Timber128
Participant
Registered since

Dec 29, 2020

Ok, looking at each speaker and the equalizer, all 3 have 6 digit serial numbers and none of which will be accepted at the site.  I cannot go any further than the serial number upon contacting Bose.   Is this because they are no longer supporting the 901's?   

More questions:

How can I find out what year these were manufactured?

I see there were 2 versions of the series VI.   How can I find out which mine are?

Thanks

Vicky_W

Great question! You can use this page here to type in the serial number of your system. This begins with SN and will be on the label either at the bottom or on the back of the system. This will then tell you the specific name of your device.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!