Participant
Registered since

Jan 10, 2021

AUDIO CABLE (Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speakers)

Purchased Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speakers for my new computer at Christmas.  Just unpacked them today as I received my new computer on Friday and realized the audio cable is missing.  My guess is that this is a 3.5 mm to 3.5mm cable.  The instructions and descriptions on many websites show that this cable should be included in the package.  My question is where can I buy a "bose" audio cable.  The clerk at Best Buy was trying to sell me a "store brand" cable when I told him I was connecting Bose speakers and he then suggested I find a Bose cable as it will be better quality.  Any suggestions or will I notice a difference in sound if I use any other brand of audio cable

thank-you 

1 REPLY 1

Re: AUDIO CABLE (Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speakers)

Hey Dyno, 

Thanks for choosing Bose and welcome to the community. 

Included in the box you should have had: 

• Left speaker
  • Right speaker
  • 3.5 mm stereo audio cable
  • Power supply

If any of this is missing, give us a call and we can help. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!