Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2020

Acoustimass 5 series 2

Can i connect the output of one acoustimass 5 series 2 as an input to another acoustimass 5 series 2.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Acoustimass 5 series 2

Hey @Imad ul haq, welcome to the Bose Community!

As the Acoustimass 5 II requires a receiver, it's unlikely that you'd be able to output the source from one receiver to then input to another. The only possible solution I could suggest would be to split the original source. This may not provide you with the best quality and you may find some channeling issues. If you did want to give this a go, it would depend on what your source will be using. You may want to look into an AUX splitter, Twin RCA cables, HDMI splitter, Optical audio splitter, and others. 

I'd also like to invite the Bose Community to comment on any suggestions they may have to achieve this setup.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 6, 2017

Are you trying to make TWO Acoustimass 5 systems work with 1 amplifier?  

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2020

Yes. Iam trying to connect it in cascade. Instead of connecting the speakers in the output terminal of the bass module what if i connect another bass module and then the output of the second bass module to the speakers.