Participant
Registered since

Jul 25, 2020

Acoustimass 5 series II mounting brackets

I recently gave my Acoustimass 5 system to my daughter. The mounting brackets that came with the speakers are really difficult to reinstall so I'm wondering if there are other brackets that will work for these speakers. The original brackets are round with three mounting screws that are extremely difficult to access. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Acoustimass 5 series II mounting brackets

Author Accepted Answer selected by gslee

Hi gslee,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

If you are looking for new wall brackets that will work with the Acoustimass 5, you will want to look at our UB-20 II wall bracket. This is compatible with the speakers for the Acoustimass 5 series II and is an update on the design that would have originally been available for the Acoustimass 5.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Acoustimass 5 series II mounting brackets

Author Accepted Answer selected by gslee

Hi gslee,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

If you are looking for new wall brackets that will work with the Acoustimass 5, you will want to look at our UB-20 II wall bracket. This is compatible with the speakers for the Acoustimass 5 series II and is an update on the design that would have originally been available for the Acoustimass 5.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post