Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 1, 2019

Acoustimass 7 use with stereo receiver

I would like to use my Acoustimass 7 speakers with a stereo reciver that does not have a center channel speaker output.  Will the speaker system work properly if I only use the right and left speakers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Acoustimass 7 use with stereo receiver

Author Accepted Answer selected by CraigK

Hi CraigK, 

Thanks for getting back to us. The base speaker will work, all we recommend is that on the receiver the speaker size is set to large.

Hope this helps. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hi CraigK, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. Thank you for also taking the time to post today. The Acoustimass 7 will work without the center channel connected.  You should still receive stereo sound. 

Hope this helps. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 1, 2019

Thanks for the quick reply,  I was concerned about the base speaker working without the center channel connected.

Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by CraigK

Hi CraigK, 

Thanks for getting back to us. The base speaker will work, all we recommend is that on the receiver the speaker size is set to large.

Hope this helps. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B  

View solution in original post