Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 31, 2020

Advice on matching speakers

Hi Team

i have a sound-bar which I’ve always been exceptionally please with. I have recently purchased Amazon echo and I would like to connect a Bluetooth speaker to this and also use it as part of a cinema sound with my sound-bar, is this possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Re: Advice on matching speakers

Author Accepted Answer selected by Lorinda

No, that is not possible.  Depending on which soundbar you have, the Bose soundbars give you the option to connect rear surround speakers and a bass module using the appropriate one's for your soundbar.  Also, depending on your soundbar and which Bose app it uses, you can connect to other speakers in your house to play music.  Those speakers have to use the same app as your soundbar.  There is also the option of using Airplay for music, but not surround sound.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Author Accepted Answer selected by Lorinda

No, that is not possible.  Depending on which soundbar you have, the Bose soundbars give you the option to connect rear surround speakers and a bass module using the appropriate one's for your soundbar.  Also, depending on your soundbar and which Bose app it uses, you can connect to other speakers in your house to play music.  Those speakers have to use the same app as your soundbar.  There is also the option of using Airplay for music, but not surround sound.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 31, 2020

Thank you that’s really helpful