Amazon music

Friendly Fanatic

Amazon music

Hi,

Recently I become the prime member on Amazon music, I can able to log in and use amazon music , also i can connect thhru Bluetooh, but unalble  access thru soundtouch app with error  " region code". If there is issue with region code how come i can able access source (Amzon music app)?

thank you

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Amazon music

Hello Suresh Kumar,

Thank you for the post. What region are you located in? Once I know this, then I can check to see what music services are currently available for you in the SoundTouch application.

Warm Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Friendly Fanatic

Dear Joel,

Thanks for the mail, Im located in UAE now . Im the frequent traveler to Inida.

Friendly Fanatic

Hi Joel,

Thanks for the mail, Im located in UAE now . Im the frequent traveler to India.

fyi :  I can able to access amzon music app from my mobile but when i go thru bose soundtouch app it got denied. I think some issue with bose end.

Thank you

Community Manager

Hi Suresh Kumar

Thanks for replying back!  It appears that Amazon Music is not supported through the SoundTouch app in UAE.  I would recommend using the Bluetooth feature of the mobile device to the SoundTouch system.

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

Friendly Fanatic

Dear  Tony

Good Morning,

surprised , caz when the source service provider (Amazon ) app is working fine and bose soundtouch is just connecting the  end user and soundprovider. In such case how come bose is stopping this service.  More over i bought soundtouch to use it to get better sound qulaity and use thru soundtouch app otherwise i would have spent just on Bose Bluetooth dongle  not a huge money on soundtouch as i already got a wave with  me.

Friendly Fanatic

Dear Tony,

is there any progress on this?  . As per Amazon Prime music, India they  said the initiative is required from Bose side as we already support Bose in US.

Hi Suresh Kumar,

Thanks for the question.

There has been no new information on this. Once we have more information, we will let the community know.

Regards,

Joel 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic

HI,

Almost two plus years over now ... whenever I email / call your  support & community , there are statandard reply " we already submitted your request to the development team and soon you will get this feature"   Is your team working on it for last two years ? If yes how come you can provide this service outside India..  Few months back I was told by Bose support to contact Amazon support team. When I speak to Amazon i was re directed to Bose Support. 

Can you please tell us the exact reason for not supporting this feature in India ? 

Incase if you cant add this feature , atleast tell us frankly ?

Quiet Contributor

@krogerfeedback wrote:

HI,

Almost two plus years over now ... whenever I email / call your  support & community , there are statandard reply " we already submitted your request to the development team and soon you will get this feature"   Is your team working on it for last two years ? If yes how come you can provide this service outside India..  Few months back I was told by Bose support to contact Amazon support team. When I speak to Amazon i was re directed to Bose Support. 

Can you please tell us the exact reason for not supporting this feature in India ? 

Incase if you cant add this feature , atleast tell us frankly ?

It appears that Amazon Music is not supported through the SoundTouch app in UAE.  I would recommend using the Bluetooth feature of the mobile device to the SoundTouch system.