Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JSprinkel
Participant
Registered since

Jul 24, 2020

Audio Cable for Companion 2 Series III

The audio cable that connects my computer to the right speaker is too short.  When I contacted customer service I was informed that I could order a longer audio cable, but that the part was currently out of stock.  What is the length of the longer audio cable?  The customer service rep was not able to provide me with that information.  Also, what is the part number for the longer audio cable?  I want to double check to make sure I wrote it down correctly.      

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jessie_O

Re: Audio Cable for Companion 2 Series III

Author Accepted Answer selected by JSprinkel

There is an extension cable available, this is 6ft. 

I would recommend getting in contact with our team so we can arrange this for you. I have included the LINK HERE which will take you to the contact page of the US support team. 

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Tegan_M

Hi JSprinkel,

I'd love to help where I can!

In the USA, we have a 4ft and 6ft cable available. The 4ft is what comes provided with the product. For the larger 6ft cable this code is 271994-101 but please note these can change within regions. For the most accurate information, please reach out to your local product support. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
JSprinkel
Participant
Registered since

Jul 24, 2020

I'm in the US, so the information helps.  I believe 6ft may still be too short by 1-2ft.  I noticed on another thread that Bose offers an extension to extend the length of the cable when connecting between the speakers.  Could I use that same extension for my situation?  If not, then do you have any suggestions on alternative solutions (besides what I am currently doing now) for my situation?  Currently, I have the right speaker on the left side and the left speaker on the right side of my monitor.

Jessie_O

Author Accepted Answer selected by JSprinkel

There is an extension cable available, this is 6ft. 

I would recommend getting in contact with our team so we can arrange this for you. I have included the LINK HERE which will take you to the contact page of the US support team. 

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again! 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post