ArrowZen
Participant
Registered since

Nov 10, 2020

Bose 201 Series II wall mounts

I dug-out my great 201 speakers and stereo equipment to set up sound for a training room in my house.  I never had them wall-mounted.  What is the part number for the Bose original mounts?  I see a few online but it is unclear if the UB-6 is designed for these speakers.  Nothing found in the manual for them nor searching Bose Support for a manual for mounts.  Can anyone answer this or do I just need to make some shelves?

Thanks in advance for any information.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_G

Re: Bose 201 Series II wall mounts

Author Accepted Answer selected by ArrowZen

Hi ArrowZen, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

I can confirm the UB-6 is only compatible with the following products. It is not compatible with the 201 II speakers.

Twinmount: AM5I cube, AM500 cube, SE5 array
Singlemount: AM3I cube, AM3II cube, AM6 cube, AM10 cube, LS800 cube, Double Falcon cube, Single Falcon cube.

There seems to be no reference to wall brackets on our internal system for the 201 II but I've reached out to our development teams for any information they may have. I should hear back from them in a few days! I'll be sure to update you as soon as I have any information. 

UPDATE 13.11.2020

I have received confirmation the team: 

"Bose never offered or recommended a particular wall bracket for the 201 series 2 speakers. The wall bracket for the series 4 and series 5 speakers is not compatible with the older series of 201 and 301 speakers."

It's likely you may need to source a third party bracket to fulfil your requirements.

Kind regards.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jeff_G

Re: Bose 201 Series II wall mounts

Author Accepted Answer selected by ArrowZen

Hi ArrowZen, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

I can confirm the UB-6 is only compatible with the following products. It is not compatible with the 201 II speakers.

Twinmount: AM5I cube, AM500 cube, SE5 array
Singlemount: AM3I cube, AM3II cube, AM6 cube, AM10 cube, LS800 cube, Double Falcon cube, Single Falcon cube.

There seems to be no reference to wall brackets on our internal system for the 201 II but I've reached out to our development teams for any information they may have. I should hear back from them in a few days! I'll be sure to update you as soon as I have any information. 

UPDATE 13.11.2020

I have received confirmation the team: 

"Bose never offered or recommended a particular wall bracket for the 201 series 2 speakers. The wall bracket for the series 4 and series 5 speakers is not compatible with the older series of 201 and 301 speakers."

It's likely you may need to source a third party bracket to fulfil your requirements.

Kind regards.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post