Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 27, 2020

Bose 51 outdoor speaker static

I have two Bose 51 outdoor speakers.  One of them has static.  The other one plays just fine.  I have switched the speakers, rewired the static one, and it follows that speaker.  Is this something that may be warrantied?  Where would I take this  to be possibly serviced?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Bose 51 outdoor speaker static

Hello, 

I am very sorry to hear that you're having this experience with your speakers. 

Please reach out to your local product support team for assistance with this.  You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

The health of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is a top priority for Bose. As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the Bose Support website, where you will find a number of options that may help address your need.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 27, 2020

Re: Bose 51 outdoor speaker static

Thank you