Contributor
Registered since

May 6, 2018

Bose 901

Are there plans to bring back the 901s in a new iteration? Maybe a powered floorstander configuration that incorporates a subwoofer and latest technology applications successfully implemented in the professional F1 and S1 products?

Many fans and users feel that Bose is incomplete, as a predominantly speaker company, without the legendary 901s.

Also, other speaker brands are still strong in the stereo speaker department even with the craze for highly portable, battery-powered wireless speaker systems.

Thanks,

Cecil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose 901

Author Accepted Answer selected by djpa.topsound

Hi Cecil,

Welcome to the community, thank you for joining us!

It's always great to hear from fans about what you would like to see from us in the future! We don't currently have any information to share about any upcoming product releases, but when we do we'll be sure to let the community know!

I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to our development team so they know this is something you would be interested in!

Thanks again for the feedback, please do let us know if you have any other suggestions for us!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose 901

Author Accepted Answer selected by djpa.topsound

Hi Cecil,

Welcome to the community, thank you for joining us!

It's always great to hear from fans about what you would like to see from us in the future! We don't currently have any information to share about any upcoming product releases, but when we do we'll be sure to let the community know!

I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to our development team so they know this is something you would be interested in!

Thanks again for the feedback, please do let us know if you have any other suggestions for us!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post