Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 20, 2020

Bose Companion 2 Series iii No Power Cord Need to Buy new Cord. Where to Buy? Non Bose Brands Safe?

Hello, 

I have two Pairs of Bose Companion 2 Series iii speakers that do not have Power Supplies. 

Product Serial SN: [Edited by Moderater] 

I live in the USA 

I would like to buy an OEM Bose Power supply, but if i can find a safe replacement I would be fine with that. 

I see several online retailers saying they sell replacement power supplies, but there is no consistency  in the wattage and voltage among the vendors. 

If anyone has any thoughts i would appreciate it. I have spent way longer trying to figure this out than i had originally planned 🙂 

If you need any more information let me know. 

Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose Companion 2 Series iii No Power Cord Need to Buy new Cord. Where to Buy? Non Bose Brands...

Hi there, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

To source a replacement power cord, your best option is to get in contact with us directly. Most spare parts for our products are available directly from us. Click the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. Someone from the team will be more than happy to assist you! 

If there is anything we can do, please reach out again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.