pauljr
Participant
Registered since

Feb 23, 2020

Bose Companion 3 Series I or II Remote Volume Control Pod 9 Pins Round Interface

Does anyone know where can I get the part for the Bose companion 3 (series I) control pod 9 pins?

Very frustrating as the speakers and acoustimass are still in very good condition but can't find the part (control pod 9 pins) to replace. To discard these items are very unfriendly to the environment.

Thanks Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_G

Re: Bose Companion 3 Series I or II Remote Volume Control Pod 9 Pins Round Interface

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello Paul, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Bose Community. 

Bose does not sell parts on a component level, but replacement accessories can be picked up by reaching out to support in your region here.

Thanks, 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jeff_G

Re: Bose Companion 3 Series I or II Remote Volume Control Pod 9 Pins Round Interface

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello Paul, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Bose Community. 

Bose does not sell parts on a component level, but replacement accessories can be picked up by reaching out to support in your region here.

Thanks, 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post