Highlighted
bmcintyre
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 30, 2019

Bose Lifestyle V20 Muted Sound

My Bose Lifestyle V20 is having intermittent points where the Voices while listening to TV through Cable are going muted, almost like being underwater. I must pull out the power cord from the back of the unit or the Subwoofer and it will reset but only for a short amount of time. All cords are in tightly to both units. What could be causing this issue and how can I fix it.

Thanks for your help.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose Lifestyle V20 Muted Sound

Hi bmcintyre, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am deeply sorry to read that you are having some strange audio issues with your V20 system and would love to assist further. 

Firstly, can you please confirm which source you are connected to and if this issue happens across all sources? I would also recommend that you check out this article here and follow the steps that are listed. The center channel volume may be the reason that you aren't correctly hearing this dialogue, so please follow the steps to adjust this. 

I look forward to hearing back from you with the answer to my question and the result of the troubleshooting steps. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support