Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

Bose Roommate II Speakers

Hello.

Would it be possible to attach a subwoofer with my Bose Roommate II? 

Thanks!

Ken

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Bose Roommate II Speakers

Author Accepted Answer selected by kcataylo

Hi kcataylo,

Thanks for posting, welcome!

The RoomMate speakers were not designed to work with a subwoofer, so there isn't any way to attach one to them directly.

Depending on what you are using the RoomMate speakers with, you may be able to connect a subwoofer through that but it would depend on the source device you are using. For example, if you have the RoomMate speakers connected to an amplifier/receiver that supports a subwoofer output, as well as the speakers, then this would make it possible to use the RoomMate with a subwoofer.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose Roommate II Speakers

Author Accepted Answer selected by kcataylo

Hi kcataylo,

Thanks for posting, welcome!

The RoomMate speakers were not designed to work with a subwoofer, so there isn't any way to attach one to them directly.

Depending on what you are using the RoomMate speakers with, you may be able to connect a subwoofer through that but it would depend on the source device you are using. For example, if you have the RoomMate speakers connected to an amplifier/receiver that supports a subwoofer output, as well as the speakers, then this would make it possible to use the RoomMate with a subwoofer.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post