Highlighted
doctordave
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 21, 2019

Bose companion 2 series II - latest driver/software

Where on a Bose site can I find the most recent software/driver set for download?

I've misplaced/lost the disk that was sent in the box with the speakers. If this isn't available on a Bose site, would you please recommend a substitute site that has the available drivers for downloading? 

Alternatively, would you please email me the relevant software as an attachment?

Please see below for the official Bose photo of their original status when shipped (disk is pictured in forefront).

sincerely .... Dave 

image.pngFrom the BoseCompanion.blogspot.com

Photo copied from BoseCompanion.blogspot.com

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Bose companion 2 series II - latest driver/software

Hello Doctordave, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. 

There is no need for a software update for your Companion 2 Series II speakers as this system does not require any software updates, nor is there a CD which comes provided with the system I apologise if this image is misleading. In the Box of receiving the Companion 2 Series II you will have the following parts provided; 

• Left speaker
  • Right speaker
  • 3.5 mm-to-dual-RCA cable
  • AC power pack
  • Power pack adapter (This is only included with systems shipped with power packs that require an adapter)

If you are experiencing any issues with your Companion 2 Series II please let us know so that we can assist you with this matter further. 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support 

doctordave
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 21, 2019

Re: Bose companion 2 series II - latest driver/software

Thank you for your response. 

It explains much to me about the declining reputation of Bose. If your own in-house produced blog isn't able to print the correct picture of the product, then something is wrong with the company. That Bose produced blog has been out there since at least 2016 and it still has the wrong picture, where is your Quality Control?

sincerely .... Dave