denrodriguez1989@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 9, 2020

Bose solo 5 soundbar

My bose solo 5 was working great!! I took it off the wall mount and put it on another TV but it won't turn on at all!! What should I do?? I tried to reset by taking the power off for 5 minutes but still no light turns on!! I've tried multiple outlets and still wouldn't work!! What am I doing wrong?? This was not this difficult the first time around!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose solo 5 soundbar

Hey! 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I'm sorry that you are experiencing some issues with powering on your system. A reset was a great step to try to resolve your issue and as you have tried multiple outlets I think there may be an issue with the soundbar itself. 

In this instance, there is no further troubleshooting we can try remotely. I believe your system may be in need of repair. To get the system booked in to be fixed, please reach out to your local friendly support team. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

I am so sorry that I could not be of more assistance. But I am confident your local team will be able to find a way to make this right again.

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.