• 0
  • 1
  • 0
Registered since

Apr 13, 2020

Companion 2 Series 111

I lost the cord that goes from right speaker to the computer.   Can a generic cord work?    Does Bose have just the cord available.


Re: Companion 2 Series 111

Hi @mkingmilton, Thank you for your post and welcome! 


I'm sorry to hear that you have misplaced your cable. The cable from the right speaker to your PC is a standard 3.5mm auxiliary cable. You'll have to get in contact with your local technical support team to see if they carry the cable. However, these are now available to purchase in most electrical stores. 


I hope this helps! If there is anything more we can do, please reach out again! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!