Participant
Registered since

Jun 22, 2020

Companion 20 cable

I have a Companion 20 speaker system which works great. My only problem is that the wire between the right and left speakers is too short and the fitting seems to be non-standard. Do Bose (or anyone else for that matter) have an extension that can be used?

Help please - Ian.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Companion 20 cable

Hi Ian,

Thanks for reaching out, welcome to the Bose Community.

We may have some available to you! If you reach out to your local Bose product support team an agent can take a look into what extenders we have available. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

Jan 12, 2021

I was given this part number: 364138-001S on Bose Live Chat but it can't be found.

On Chat I was shown an image of the cable but lost chat when I tried to search for part #

Please advise if it is a Bose part #.

Participant
Registered since

Jan 12, 2021

Companion 20 cable

I was given this part number: 364138-001S on Bose Live Chat but it can't be found.

On Chat I was shown an image of the cable but lost chat when I tried to search for part #

Please advise if it is a Bose part #.

Hi Jez_1966,

Yes, that is a Bose Part Number for an extension cable for the Left Speaker. To order this part, you would need to reach out to your local support team directly, as it is not currently available on our website. You can find the contact information for your local support team at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Jan 12, 2021

link, select UK and got Bose Home page.

Selected Contact Us, Number 0333-3000-112

American accent automated response, selected 1 to "buy a Bose" product and the silence for 5 minutes til I hung up?

???????????????????????