Mikefar
Participant
Registered since

May 5, 2020

Companion 3 Series II system replacement Control pod

My dog chewed through the cable of the Control Pod of my Companion 3 Series II system - how do I get a replacement?

I reside in the UK.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Companion 3 Series II system replacement Control pod

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello Mikefar! 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to see that your dog chewed threw your cable. 

You can purchase a replacement by getting in contact with the Bose UK customer support team via this link here.

Please keep in mind that due to current world events you may experience a delay in reaching the team. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hector_B

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello Mikefar! 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to see that your dog chewed threw your cable. 

You can purchase a replacement by getting in contact with the Bose UK customer support team via this link here.

Please keep in mind that due to current world events you may experience a delay in reaching the team. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.

View solution in original post

Karthiksp03
Participant
Registered since

Dec 2, 2020

Hello. Could you please let me how i can get this volume control pod replaced in India. My Companion 5 volume pod has been acting crazy with the volume level control

Hector_B

Hey Karthiksp03, 

Thanks for reaching out to us today! Sorry to hear that you need a replacement control pod. 

To get this replaced you will need to reach out to Bose India via this link here