Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 4, 2020

Companion 5

Hey, my right speaker connector (red colored) broke few years ago and here in my country we dont have Bose costumer service (only the importer) so they couldn’t fix it.

do anyone have an idea? Maybe someone here have a connector or a separate speaker i can buy? Its a really good system and that little part just ruin it! 
Thanks!!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Companion 5

Hello GuyMen, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

We do not recommend self-repairs via the Community. What country are you contacting us from? 

I'll look forward to hearing from you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 4, 2020

Im here at Jerusalem city, Israel!

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming this. If you reach out to your local support via this link, an agent here can assist you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 4, 2020

Hey again, i tried to reach for the local support and did not got any help, this isn’t the bose company support like at the US, it just the local importer..

if there any way i can contact US support or someone who can help me get that broken part i will be grateful.. some email address i can contact or anything will solve it.

thanks 😁