Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 21, 2020

Companion 50

The speakers of my Companion 50 speakers have developed an annoying buzz. It's not the power supply, and I've traced it to the cable that connects the control pod to the subwoofer. The higher the volume the louder the buzz. Can you help please?Bose Companion 50 subwoofer rear low res.jpgsubwoofer rear showing cable low res.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Companion 50

Hi @Gibsteve,

Thanks for taking the time to post. If you've traced this down to the cable causing the issue, it could well be a faulty/damaged cable that needs to be replaced. If you haven't already, I'd recommend re-seating the cable and checking the connection is secure to avoid any cause of the issue.

If things do not improve, it's probably best if you get hold of a new cable. This would be best done by reaching out to your local support team. To do this, go to Global Contact Page > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'. Let me know how you get on with that!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!