Jul 4, 2019
Aug 17, 2019
You can use most any new low cost Audio Video Receiver (AVR).
Three ways you can connect either your BOSE 901 Equalizer or a Deer Creek Audio EQ901B to your Audio Video Receiver (AVR)
Plan A) EQ901B Set Up using Zone 2 Loop
This example is for the VSX-90, however the same principles apply to your AVR.
1) Connect Zone 2 Pre Out to the EQ901 input.
2) Connect the EQ901 output to an unused analog input such as SAT/CBL
3) Select the Zone 2 source as Analog CD, or whatever your input source is.
4) Select the Zone 1 source as SAT/CBL
The EQ'd signal will now play thru the front speaker outputs in Stereo Mode Zone 1
Plan B) Adding a separate power amplifier and use the Zone 2 Pre Out to drive it
1) Select the Zone 2 source as Analog CD, or whatever your input source is.
The EQ'd signal will now play thru the front speaker outputs in Stereo Mode Zone 2
Plan C) Setting up the EQ901B with only one source
1) If for example your only source is a CD player. Connect the EQ901B in between the CD and AVR. This may require the 2V input mode on the EQ901B
The EQ'd signal will now play only when CD is selected as the input on the VCR