Feb 16, 2021

DIN cable for Micro Music Monitor speakers

Bose product name

Micro Music Monitor

Country

Product bought in Japan, Using them in the UK

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

Hi,

I have been using my Micro Music Monitor speakers for a while since they were gifted to me. They've been working beautifully until recently when they started to have connection issue between the DIN cable and the speaker.

At the moment I'm having to hold the cable to the speaker with a rubber band which works sometimes but not always.

I have switched the sides of the cable and from that I can tell the connection problem is with the cable side and not the connector on the speakers.

What I'd like is to find a new DIN cable. However, from my research I haven't been able to find the right one. Could you please point me to the right direction where I could get one?

Except from the connection issue the pair is working perfectly so it'll be a real shame to have to throw them out.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_8540.jpgIMG_8541.jpgIMG_8542.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Keith_L

Re: DIN cable for Micro Music Monitor speakers

Author Accepted Answer selected by Emychi

Hi Emychi.

Welcome to the Community thanks for joining us!

The best place to start when looking for replacement parts for your speakers is with your local support team. If you reach out to them, they will be able to help you order any replacement parts they have available! As you are currently in the UK, you can contact your local support team using the contact information HERE.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Keith_L

Author Accepted Answer selected by Emychi

Hi Emychi.

Welcome to the Community thanks for joining us!

The best place to start when looking for replacement parts for your speakers is with your local support team. If you reach out to them, they will be able to help you order any replacement parts they have available! As you are currently in the UK, you can contact your local support team using the contact information HERE.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Emychi
Participant
Registered since

Feb 16, 2021

Thanks very much! I'll try giving them a call... 🙂