LarLoo
Participant
Registered since

Feb 11, 2021

How to open up Bose Mediamate speaker

I'm trying to get into a Bose Mediamate to repair a problem with the accessory speaker jack.  Apparently there are plastic tabs holding the front to the back.  Am I supposed to just pry away with a metal bar until something gives or is there some secret method of separating the two without marring the heck out of the case and making it look shoddy?  I'm sure Bose techies have a way of doing it.  Some special tool or something.

Anybody know how this should be done?

Thanks,

Lar 

1 REPLY 1
Jessie_O

Re: How to open up Bose Mediamate speaker

Hey Lars! 

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Bose Community and welcome to the Community! 

We would not recommend taking your Bose system apart. If you are experiencing some issues, we would recommend reaching out to your local support team for assistance. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting the country, and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. We will do all we can to assist you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!