Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

Lifestyle speaker remote 267181001

I have an old Lifestyle speaker set

[removed by moderator]

as 2313 is  underlined assume that is the product code but did not come up when entered on bose website 

I  need a replacement for  the defective   267181001 remote 

Will any other Bose remote  including "Universal" work to turn on  and set input to video and control volume

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Lifestyle speaker remote 267181001

Hello, 

The compatible remote with your system is the Cinemate Remote. 

To order, please reach out to your local support. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country.  The health of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is a top priority for Bose. As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the Bose Support website, where you will find a number of options that may help address your need. Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

Thanks for the reply  - you clearly know your Bose 

can you advise which of the Cinemate models has the same  remote control part number 267181001 as my lifestyle speakers 

CineMate 10

2 (roman numerals)

2 GS

GS  Series 2

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

to clarify the  only functions I need  are power on ,  video,  volume up   as I just leave the  speakers on 

Highlighted

Hi sfvalue,

The Cinemate remote @Tegan_M was referring to would be THIS remote from our website. You can also get hold of one by calling your local support team as noted above!

This is a different remote to the one you currently have as we no longer have those available but is fully compatible with your system!

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.