Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 28, 2020

MOUNTING 301 SPEAKERS WITH WB-3 WALL MOUNT

I JUST BROUGHT THE BOE 301 SPEAKERS AND I PURCHASED THE WB-3 WALL MOUNT BUT THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE WALL MOUNT ARE UNCLEAR. THE MOUNT DOES NOT LIE FLAT ON THE SPEAKER AND DO I REMOVE THE SCREWS THAT ARE THERE ? OR DO I HAVE TO DRILL A HOLE IN THE SPEAKER ?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: MOUNTING 301 SPEAKERS WITH WB-3 WALL MOUNT

Hey there,

Thank you for your post and welcome! 

We would never recommend drilling directly into the speaker. Can you tell me which series of the 301 speakers you have? This way I can give you the most accurate information. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 18, 2020

I bought same wall brackets. I have Bose 301 v series. How do I mount that. Instructions miss leading.

Highlighted

Hello Dawnday, 

Thanks for posting. 

I looked into this and it appears you do in fact need to drill two small holes into the back of the speaker for mounting. 

Full instructions can be viewed here. Note step one mentions marking to points and drilling two holes, but be careful not to drill too deep into the back of the speaker. 

Thanks. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!