MimiViney
Participant
Registered since

Feb 8, 2021

New speaker help

hello, 

My husband owns the sound touch 10 wireless speaker (he loves this speaker!!). I would like to buy him a new/ additional speaker for his study.  Are there any models that are similar (or the same?) that could also connect to his existing speaker? 

please help! 

Mimi 

3 REPLIES 3
Vicky_W

Re: New speaker help

Hey MimiViney, 

Welcome to the community.. 

I am so happy to hear that your husband loves his speaker. I would love to help you to get him set up with multi-room audio.Any of our speakers with SoundTouch in the title will pair with his speaker via the SoundTouch app. So this gives us a great range to start with. After this, we can use Bose SimpleSync which will allow him to pair his SoundTouch 10 with one of our newer Smart Home products

Take a look at the range and let me know if you have any questions about a specific speaker! 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Jamaila
Participant
Registered since

Feb 19, 2021

Hello. Nowadays many devices provide multiple connections, so yes I think it is real! I also recently got new speakers and I have problems with connecting to mac. Hope all will be fixed with new interfaces. I read apogee duet vs apollo twin comparison and I think I will choose second variant.

Sam_F

Hey Jamalia,

I'm sorry to hear you're having some difficulty connecting to your Mac - could you specify the Bose system that you have? What troubleshooting have you tried so far to fix things? Have you always had difficulty connecting to your Mac system and is your Bose system firmware up-to-date?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!